Re: [nepaliwiki] Abridged summary of nepaliwiki@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Dr. Eukesh Ranjit

May 15, 2010, 4:21:03 PM5/15/10
to nepal...@googlegroups.com
We were planning on an "awareness programme" about Nepalese wikipediae esp Nepali. There seems to be a very limited participation of Nepali community in Nepalese wikipediae. It can be largely attributed to the lack of knowledge of even the existence of these wikipediae. A few of us summoned up a few days back in Kathmandu and sketched a rough programme schedule for changing the same. We decided to work on a few group of people as our primary target. The primary (and NOT the only) focus being

#Nepalese online community esp bloggers and those who run Nepali based websites,
#People who are habituated and fluent in writing in Nepali (we have already made contacts with the Kulpati of Nepal Pragya Pratisthan, MPP et al with unanimous positive vibes
#Also under consideration in the above mentioned category are journalists and writers who can contribute by either writing there or making some of their informative literature "open"
# School and college students, who generally have relatively ample time to spare

Since this is an entirely voluntary undertaking embarked upon by a handful of people of different walks of life, we have faced a stiff challenge of lack of volunteers and communication recently. If anyone of the members of this group are interested, s/he is welcome to contribute to this activity.

Jul 6, 2010, 1:35:40 PM7/6/10
to nepal...@googlegroups.com
I have received a message from Jimbo http://ne.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Eukesh&diff=59719&oldid=59290 here. I do not know whether this is something important or not. If it is, I would like to request the community to suggest me on matters considered to be of importance on the same.

Shankar Pokharel

Jul 7, 2010, 12:38:13 AM7/7/10
to nepal...@googlegroups.com
Eukesh,

मलाई लाग्छ उसले तिमीले नेपाली विकिपीडिया, र अरु साना विकिपीडियाहरूमा गरेको कामको बारेमा तिमीसँग कुरा गर्न खोजेको होला। तिमीलाई फुर्सद भयो भने एकपटक कुरा गरेको राम्रो होला। उसले साना विकिपीडियाहरूको बारेमा कुरा गर्दा हाम्रो नेपाली विकिपीडियाको पनि कुरा भएको त हाम्रो लागि राम्रो हो नि, हैन र? (हामी साना छउञ्जेल सम्मको लागि)

शङ्कर

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 11:20 PM, Dr. Eukesh Ranjit <eukesh...@yahoo.com> wrote:
I have received a message from Jimbo http://ne.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Eukesh&diff=59719&oldid=59290 here. I do not know whether this is something important or not. If it is, I would like to request the community to suggest me on matters considered to be of importance on the same.

Rajesh Pandey

Jul 9, 2010, 9:04:20 AM7/9/10
to nepal...@googlegroups.com
I attended today's seminar and got these ..
People are more interested in smaller Wikipedia.
A new datacenter is going to be built in Virginia and a new development team is going to be set up in India. People will be hired in India.

There is another wing under the name of Asia, I am not inside it, I hope someone from Nepali wikipedia is also inside Asian Wing.

2010/7/7 Shankar Pokharel <memsh...@gmail.com>
--
Rajesh Pandey

Rajesh Pandey

Jul 11, 2010, 6:45:59 AM7/11/10
to nepal...@googlegroups.com
you can see the streaming here:
http://wikimania2010.wikimedia.org/wiki/Streaming

CURRENTLY : i AM IN CONCERT HALL
--
Rajesh Pandey

Rajeeb Bastola

Oct 4, 2015, 11:01:59 PM10/4/15
to nepal...@googlegroups.com
अंग्रेजी Wikipedia मा Dharan Rangasala  लेखेको रहेछ । यसको ठाउमा Dharan Stadium हुनु पर्ने हो । यो त तपाईहरु कसैबाट सुध्रीन्छ होला .............................I hope

Regards,

Rajeeb Bastola
Advocate, Supreme Court, Nepal
Mobile: +977 9841314405
Home : +977 014600324

Prabin Gautam

Oct 4, 2015, 11:44:09 PM10/4/15
to nepal...@googlegroups.com

you can edit as well.

तपाँई "nepaliwiki" गुगल समुको सदस्य भएकाले यो इमेल सन्देश पाउनु भएको हो।
थप जानकारीका लागि जानुहोस्: http://groups.google.com/group/nepaliwiki

Rajeeb Bastola

Oct 4, 2015, 11:52:47 PM10/4/15
to nepal...@googlegroups.com