[nepaliwiki] Any progress with the wiki program?

Dr. Eukesh Ranjit

May 5, 2010, 10:10:42 AM5/5/10
to nepal...@googlegroups.com
Has there been any progress with the program schedule related to wikipedia?

--
तपाँई "nepaliwiki" गुगल समुको सदस्य भएकाले यो इमेल सन्देश पाउनु भएको हो।
थप जानकारीका लागि जानुहोस्: http://groups.google.com/group/nepaliwiki

Rajesh Pandey

May 10, 2010, 7:53:34 AM5/10/10
to nepal...@googlegroups.com
May be we should meet again ..
--
Rajesh Pandey

Saroj Dhakal

May 13, 2010, 8:33:17 PM5/13/10
to nepal...@googlegroups.com
may i know what this program is all about ?

Rajesh Pandey

May 13, 2010, 11:44:42 PM5/13/10
to nepal...@googlegroups.com

Its a discussion about Nepali wikipedia.  In the past we discussed about actively participating in Nepali wikipedia, and about encouraging people to participate in it.

We met at the Madan Puraskar Pustakalaya, Yalamaya kendra and sorted out some agendas to work on it .