दर्ता कसरी गर्ने

शेखर

Dec 28, 2010, 12:40:45 PM12/28/10
to Nepali Bloggers
नमस्कार, मैले पनी एउटा ब्लग शुरु गरेको छु र यसलाई 'नेपाली ब्लगर्स '
समुह मा दर्ता गर्न चाहन्छु। यो कसरी गर्ने होला? http://myhealthschool.blogspot.com

kiran Dhamala

Dec 31, 2010, 11:48:20 AM12/31/10
to nepali-...@googlegroups.com
hello friend
which nepali bloggers group you want to add your blog? if it is to bloggers.com.np please visit the site and submit your request, if to google group then visit the google group of nepali bloggers and add there.
Thank you.

--
Thank You for being a valuable member of Nepali Bloggers Community.
Please visit: http://groups.google.com/group/nepali-bloggers for lively discussions.

--
Kiran Dhamala
Admin

Dautari Admin

Jan 1, 2011, 9:33:30 PM1/1/11
to nepali-...@googlegroups.com
I belive if some can send email to Nepali bloggers, he must be a member. I will double check and make sure sekhar ji is a member of nepali blogger.
 Infact I checked it and sekhar939 is already a member of nepali blogger group.
Thank You
Nepalean
Thank You
Nepalean