Release Announcement: NEDC TUH EEG (v1.2.0)

Joseph Picone

Jul 22, 2019, 9:23:53 PM7/22/19
to nedc_tuh_eeg
We have released an additional set of TUH EEG data. Included in v1.2.0
are 3874 sessions from 1960 patients. This data comes from late 2015 to
2016.

By the end of the year, we hope to release v1.3.0, which will include
about 9,000 additional sessions from 2017 to mid-2019. After that, we
will merge all these into v2.0.0.

We are also pleased to announce we finally can offer this data from an
anonymous rsync server. Downloading the data is now very easy via rsync:

Here is a typical command:

rsync -auxv nedc_t...@www.isip.piconepress.com:~/data/tuh_eeg/v1.2.0 .

The username and password are the same as what you use for the web site.
This command writes a directory v1.2.0 into your current working directory.

If you are not familiar with rsync, it is an amazing command that allows
you to repeatedly synchronize two directories - usually a remote
directory and a local directory. Just keep running rsync until there is
no more data to download.

All of our released corpora are now available one of three ways:

(1) From the web at:

https://www.isip.piconepress.com/projects/tuh_eeg/downloads/

(2) From rsync using the above command.

(3) Send us a 4T USB drive and we will copy the data for you.
Instructions are available here:

https://www.isip.piconepress.com/projects/tuh_eeg/html/downloads.shtml

We are no longer going to support tar files on the web site. Downloading
data via rsync is a much easier and more robust option.

As always, let us know if you have questions.

-Joe

are very close to releasing a new version of the seizure corpus that
will contain several important enhancements of the data, and a few new
documentation files. This release will also include a blind evaluation
set that you will hear much more about soon.

As a teaser, we have made this file available:

https://www.isip.piconepress.com/projects/tuh_eeg/downloads/tuh_eeg_seizure/v1.3.0/_DOCS/seizure_types_v01.xlsx

This is a list of the types of seizures that we have annotated.

A couple of related documents will follow shortly.

-Joe