CRDC

Tom Wiese

Dec 4, 2023, 4:42:30 PM12/4/23
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon,

This is my first time going through the CRDC process.  I looked through some old notes that my predecessor Sandy had left.  I was able to pull a couple of reports.  The information that I received regarding CRDC is a bit overwhelming.  Anyone have some tips/tricks on this process?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Looking to get started on this in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks,
Tom

--
Tom Wiese
SIS Administrator

This account is owned, managed, and monitored by Norfolk Public Schools.

Barb Olsufka

Dec 4, 2023, 4:45:26 PM12/4/23
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
We haven't been officially notified that it's open yet.
Barb Olsufka
Data Manager/SIS Administrator/Accounts Payable
Aurora Public Schools Superintendent's Office
402-694-6923, opt. 5

Kyle Kingston

Dec 4, 2023, 4:47:04 PM12/4/23
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
I think max with NDE is working on a bunch of reports you can pull and upload into the CRDC portal to give you a start.  It doesn't look like those reports are implemented yet as they are still grey in adviser validation.

--

Kyle Kingston
North Platte Public Schools

308-535-7100 | kkin...@nppsd.org

https://www.nppsd.org/

301 West F Street, North Platte, Nebraska 69101

Tom Wiese

Dec 4, 2023, 4:48:32 PM12/4/23
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
This is what I received from my administration.

image.png
image.png

Tom Wiese

Dec 4, 2023, 4:48:59 PM12/4/23
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com

Barb Olsufka

Michele Kolm

Dec 7, 2023, 3:26:00 PM12/7/23
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
Also new to the process and have not seen them talk about this in any of Campus's information.
I see that Campus has 2 different Versions but not one for the 21-22 reporting year does that mean we will use the 20-21 version again this year?
Or do I need to do something else to get the correct version?
image.png

Patricia Feeken

Dec 11, 2023, 12:03:20 PM12/11/23
to Nebraska Infinite Campus Users
We talked about this during our online NE Infinite Campus meetings too, and it's supposed to be updated during one of the upcoming releases.  I believe in Campus 2351.  Then, you should be able to do the setup for the correct school year and data.

Patricia Feeken
Crete Public Schools

Alyssa Muller

Jan 3, 2024, 1:01:47 PMJan 3
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
I missed the meeting yesterday. Did they talk about the CRDC file from IC? I tried pulling it today and it did not pull any information. We are on the release 2351.3

Thanks,
Alyssa Muller, RN-BSN
NBC District Nurse/Data Steward

1320 Walnut St
North Bend, NE 68649
402-652-3268

This is a staff email account managed by the North Bend Central Public School District. The contents of this email are governed by the laws of the State of Nebraska and the board policies of the school district.

For abuse, misuse, or objectionable content concerns, please contact prob...@nbtigers.org

Tricia Feeken

Jan 3, 2024, 1:28:03 PMJan 3
to ne-infinite-...@googlegroups.com
Yep, as long as you have updated to the new release you should be good to start your setup.  You can find how to do it under the Community > Knowledge Base > CRDC.  Make sure to change the District Preference date(s) to the snapshot date and then work on the School Preferences.

image.png

image.png

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Nebraska Infinite Campus Users" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ne-infinite-campus-users/CAB9y2PMQw3MwUv56M3d8fsgW0CPYfj4SJiAHcmgHRODpcwMJ%2Bw%40mail.gmail.com.

--

Patricia Feeken

Crete Public Schools

930 Main Ave

Crete, NE 68333

www.creteschools.org

402.826.5855

Toll Free 877.826.1011

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  The materials in this electronic mail transmission (including all attachments) are private and confidential and are the property of the sender.  If you are not the intended addressee, be advised that any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this material is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please notify the sender by replying to the email or by telephone.