Minutes: 3RD MAY 2017 NCPF MEETING

NCPF Secretary

May 3, 2017, 2:21:27 PM5/3/17
to Lesego Eunice Mookapele, Gov Thabo Thipe, Ray Knuppel, rosslyn chinsamy, Strike Rambani, Duncan Barker, Vladimir Ponte, Gp.nor...@saps.gov.za, Debi Cox, nc...@googlegroups.com, Russell Cohen, noko...@gmail.com, eleanor...@gmail.com, al...@mweb.co.za, letsoal...@gmail.com, tshehl...@webmail.co.za, tha...@caxton.co.za, alf...@joburg.org.za, will...@joburg.org.za, peter...@telkomsa.net
Good evening all

Thank you for attending tonight's meeting. Without any delay here are the minutes from tonight's meeting.

Thank you and travel home safe
See you at the next meeting on the first Wednesday of next month. Venue will be confirmed.

Kind regards
Lesego Mookapele
NCPF Secretary
0843639183

On 2 May 2017 09:08, "NCPF Secretary" <secr...@ncpf.co.za> wrote:
Good morning All

Trust you had a restful holidays and as we look forward to a normal routine,
We would like to apologise for the late meeting notification of the next CPF meeting to be held on the 3rd of May.

Please find attached a copy of the agenda for tomorrow's meeting.

Kind regards
Secretary
Lesego M