Good afternoon everyone!
I'm excited to share the NCHO is offering a new way to show appreciation and provide recognition across our state.
"Thank you a latte!" will be an on-going opportunity for you to tell us about someone on your team, in your office, or on your campus who has made an impact you.
How does it work?
- Provide a bit of contact information
- Tell us about the colleague that you want to recognize and/or appreciate
- Tell us why you want to recognize and or/appreciate them
We do the rest
- We will share your recognition and appreciation on our social media and in "The Nest" newsletter.
- We will send your colleague a $5 gift card for a cup of coffee, tea, or non-alcoholic beverage of their choice on your behalf.
- Share the link or image (QR code on it)
- Print the image and post in your office
- Add the information to your meeting agendas and email signature (if permissible)
- Whatever you do, don't miss the opportunity to express gratitude!
D'Najah Pendergrass Thomas, MDiv, M.S. (she | her | hers)
Past-President, the North Carolina Housing Officers