Awards for SEAHO

North Carolina State Rep

Jan 17, 2024, 3:45:05 PMJan 17
to ncho-genera...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I cannot believe we are a little or a month away from SEAHO 2024! I know it is the start of the semester and so much is happening, but what better way to recognize people for this hard work than an award!

I would love for North Carolina to be the most again!

SEAHO is still accepting SEAHO Service Awards from any and all SEAHO institutions. So far only 36 SEAHO Service Awards have been submitted. South Carolina leads the way with Service Awards at 13, Florida is close behind with 11. The next closest state has only 3 submitted. The process is simple folx - anyone from your institution can use this link to submit one. You must have a SEAHO profile to do this, so if you do not, you will need to create one or ask someone who has one to submit the award.

SEAHO is also accepting considerations for Resolutions of Appreciation. The Resolutions are official recognition of distinguished leaders within the Housing and Residence Life field in the Southeast who have left the field through retirement, career change, or death. These need to be emailed directly to Ben Wicker at preside...@seaho.org

The FINAL deadline for both Service Awards and Resolutions will be Sunday, January 21st. Email Ben Wicker at preside...@seaho.org if you have any questions.

This is such a fast and easy way to recognize with no limits on how many per state!

Let me know if you have any questions!

--
Thanks and have a great day! Go NCHO!

Gia Lee M.Ed