As a reminder applications are currently being accepted for the upcoming open NCHO Executive Council positions. The application will close on September 29th, 2023 at 5:00pm.
In order to be considered for a position, applicants must submit the google form application
that includes open-ended responses, a resume submission, and a letter of supervisory support submission. Please note that the Conference Chair and Conference Chair- Select positions have a different google form application.
To learn more, please visit our NCHO website:
Elected Positions Available:
Appointed Positions Available:
- Business Manager
- Small College and University Representative
- Senior Housing Officer Representative
- Membership Coordinator (mid-term, one-year appointment)
- New Professional and Graduate Student Representative (mid-term, one-year appointment)
* Note: The Conference Chair and Conference Chair-Select positions have a separate application.
- Assessment Coordinator
- Professional Development Coordinator
- Communications Coordinator (mid- term, one-year appointment)
- Technology Coordinator
- Annual Conference Chair*
- Annual Conference Chair- Select*
Application Available: August 28th, 2023
Application Materials Due: September 29th, 2023 (5:00pm)
Voting by SHOs on Elected Positions: October 11th, 2023 (Noon) - October 18th, 2023 (Noon)
Voting by NCHO Executive Council on Appointed Positions: October 18th, 2023
Election results announced: Friday, October 20th, 2023
If positions are not filled with at least one candidate at the deadline, candidates will be able to be nominated at the business meeting during the NCHO Annual Conference on Thursday, October 19th, 2023.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION IS 5PM ON SEPTEMBER 29TH, 2023.
If you are interested in a position and need more information, please email Erin Schneller, President-Elect at preside...@ncho.org