Student Leadership Drive In

President Elect

Dec 20, 2023, 2:41:19 PM12/20/23
to the NCHO Main Listserv
*Message sent on behalf of Methodist University*

Happy Winter Closing NCHO,

We hope you’re winding down for winter break. Before you put up that ‘Out of Office’ message, register your students for the Student Leadership Drive In on March 23, 2023 at Methodist University. Regular Registration will now be open until Thursday, January, 31st, 2024. Did your school already register? Please make sure to have your attendees fill out this form.

Haven’t submitted a program proposal yet?  It’s not too late!
We invite you to submit a program proposal that focuses on our four topic areas:
  • Build skills (programming ideas, bulletin boards, administrative skills,  time management, etc)
  • Coaching (tough conversations, helping others, boundaries, etc)
  • Taking it to the next level (growth in the position, transferable skills, etc)
  • Handling fouls (conduct, incidents, difficult behavior, professional challenges, etc)

Enjoy a well-deserved break; see you in Fayetteville in March!

Thanks!
Zachary Short, M. S.
President-Elect, North Carolina Housing Officers