Want to Write for The Nest?

Communications Coordinator

Feb 22, 2024, 2:07:30 PMFeb 22
to ncho-genera...@googlegroups.com, ncho-ex...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon and Happy new year NCHO!

As your Communications Coordinator, I am reaching out to call for submissions for our next issue of The Nest! We are hoping to receive submissions on or before Friday, March 22nd! Our next newsletter will go live April 5, 2024.

Being published in The Nest is a great way to start (or continue) publications that build on your professional image and contributions to our field. Your submissions can be scholarly, opinion pieces, reflections, reviews and a host of other creative means to explore topics of your interest. The Nest is not limited to just professionals in our field, graduate students and undergraduate officers are welcome to submit as well!

If you are interested in submitting an article, use this form.

If you are interested in learning more feel free to email me at communi...@ncho.org ! (Also forward this to any NC housing officers).

Thank you all!

Ivy, Communications Coordinator

Ivy Ferreira | Community Director