Student Leadership Drive In Program Proposals Are Now LIVE!

NCHO President

Nov 9, 2023, 9:04:06 AM11/9/23
to ncho-genera...@googlegroups.com
*This message is being sent on behalf of Methodist University*

Good morning NCHO!

Program Proposals for the 2024 Student Leadership Drive In are now live!

We're taking it back to the basics this year as we look for topics ranging from bulletin boards to conflict to programming to leadership development. Please encourage your students to take advantage of this awesome opportunity and submit a program proposal! We will also be having a program track for graduate students and professional staff, so we also encourage you to submit a program proposal and bring your wisdom to share with others.

To submit a program proposal, please use this link. More information can also be found the NCHO website. The deadline to submit a proposal is February 1st, 2024, so don't delay.

As a reminder, early registration will close on November 20th, 2023.

See you in March!

Methodist University