Searching for SEAHO Affinity group facilitators

Alexa Florencio

Feb 16, 2024, 3:05:47 PMFeb 16
to NCHO Main Listserv
Good Afternoon All!

I am reaching out on the behalf of the SEAHO DEI Committee with news to share that we will have an affinity groups session occuring synchronously during SEAHO. We are searching for facilitators for our affinity groups. If you connect with any of the groups and interested in facilitating please reach out with questions.

A majority of our affinity spaces are covered, we are looking for the following:
AFFINITY SPACE: PROFESSIONALS WITH DISABILITIES
AFFINITY SPACE: ALLYSHIP LEARNING SPACE
AFFINITY SPACE: LGBTQIA+ PROFESSIONALS

If any of these spaces align with your passion work and if you feel capable to facilitate a simple activity (that has already been created for you) please
 sign up using thilink.

Thanks so much!

Alexa Florencio
SEAHO DEI Committee