Monarch: a new support network for family learning

Maria Droujkova

May 21, 2015, 7:38:42 PM5/21/15
to natur...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Some of you have seen our new Calculus for Kids project, and met one of its coauthors, Shelley Nash. And if you have missed it, we'll do more this summer - stay tuned!

That collaboration happens in part because Shelley is building a support network for parents who think that getting your child a good education is not a spectator sport.

The network, which is for learning in general and not only mathematics, will formally launch in August, but some online classes and other services may happen even earlier.

Please help Shelley by filling out this 1-minute survey, and if you want to learn more about that family learning support, sign up for the newsletter: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/7BSBYQ6

Cheers,
Dr. Maria Droujkova
NaturalMath.com