PDF Request

Peter Tarras

Feb 19, 2021, 8:53:16 AM2/19/21
to nas...@googlegroups.com
Dear NASCAS members,

I’m looking for PDF’s of the following titles and would be very grateful if anyone could share them with me:

  • ENDRESS, G. (1977): The Works of Yaḥyā Ibn ʿAdī: An Analytical Inventory (Wiesbaden: Reichert).

  • GRIFFITH, S.H. (2010): ‘The Virtue of Continence (al-ʿiffah) and the ‘Perfect Man’ (al-insān al-kāmil): An Islamochristian Inquiry in Abbasid Religious and Philosophical Circles’, in: M. Tamcke (ed.), Gotteserlebnis und Gotteslehre: Christliche und Islamische Mystik im Orient (= Göttinger Orientforschungen, 38) (Wiesbaden: Harrassowitz), 25–48.

  • PLATTI, E. (1983): Yaḥyā Ibn ʿAdī: Théologien chrétien et philosophe arabe (= Orientalia Lovaniensia Analecta, 14) (Leuven: Departement Oriëntalistiek).

  • SAMIR, S.K. (1979): ‘Yaḥyā ibn ʿAdī (893-947)’, Bulletin d’arabe chrétien 3: 45–63.

Many thanks in advance!

Best,
Peter

---
Peter Tarras, M.A.
Universität Würzburg
Institut für Philosophie
Reisdenzplatz 2

Hieromonk Gregory

Feb 19, 2021, 9:40:35 AM2/19/21
to nas...@googlegroups.com
Dear Peter,

What I have handy (I think, I have Griffith somewhere too, but it could be sent earlier by somebody else).
Endress could become a problem.

Yours, Basil
Basil Lourié
Scrinium

SAMIR 1979 Yahya.pdf
Platti_Yahya ibn Adi (OLA-14).pdf

Alex Simonov

Feb 19, 2021, 10:01:12 AM2/19/21
to North American Society for Christian Arabic Studies
GRIFFITH, 2010.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MQVgMTw0LJ8XPsS8ARAcALmhcbiUeqyR/view?usp=sharing
пятница, 19 февраля 2021 г. в 17:40:35 UTC+3, Hieromonk Gregory:

Peter Tarras

Feb 20, 2021, 2:39:46 AM2/20/21
to nas...@googlegroups.com
Dear Basil, dear Alex,