Scotfest Games Info From Tulsa

1 view

JAMES SIM

Sep 14, 2022, 4:03:31 PM9/14/22
to mwpba...@googlegroups.com
Good Afternoon,

        Here is some information for the bands and soloists for this weekends contest in Tulsa.  Parking Pass, W-9, and Map are also attached here.  Safe travels to all....

Jim Sim

Hello Everyone!

Here are some items everyone needs to know before arriving at OK ScotFest. (Please share with all members of your band.

PARKING
Parking for Pipers and Drummers will be at the CHALLENGER SPORTS COMPLEX PARKING LOT. ONLY. ScotFest will have golf carts to help bands bring in needed items. Use the attached parking pass to park for free at the Challenger Sports Complex.

NO VEHICLES ON FESTIVAL GROUNDS

NO PARKING ANYTIME. NO LOADING OR UNLOADING DURING FESTIVAL HOURS

VIOLATORS WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GROUNDS AND NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.

BEVERAGES

ScotFest will be providing FREE WATER

No outside alcohol

MAP

Attached is a Map showing areas for bands to set up, entrances, and parking.

GETTING PAID
Judges and Bands - in order for ScotFest to pay you on Saturday you will need to send me a W9 (attached)

ScotFest has a lot of amazing Volunteers and sometimes they are not given the correct information. If you have any trouble on the day please give me a call and I will be happy to help at 918-671-5235.

Being Respectful.
If you interact with a ScotFest volunteer or staff member in a disrespectful way you and/or your organization will be removed and no refund will be given.

Can't wait to see everyone on Saturday!

Thank you,

Cody

Tulsa Parking Pass.pdf