Mongoose Proxy Server is refusing connections

MongooseHelpNeeded

Feb 18, 2014, 9:30:15 AM2/18/14
to mongoos...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have a problem. My mongoose proxy server was working fine until I signed out and logged in again. Now it is refusing connections on Firefox and on my other browsers. Please help me fix this.

Sergey Lyubka

Feb 18, 2014, 9:31:12 AM2/18/14
to mongoose-users
Hi,
Mongoose is not a proxy server. It is a web server.
Maybe you're talking about different product?

Sergey.