Downloading Mongoose 5.5 pro

Covert Nelson

Dec 21, 2014, 8:00:40 PM12/21/14
to mongoos...@googlegroups.com
I am running Win 7 pro sp1 and avast antivirus. Avast flags the download as 'Win32:Malware-gen' and blocks the download. I have researched and found that other Antivirus programs detect the same threat. I have searched the posts here and can't seem to find anyone else having the same problem. I used my laptop that has internet access only on my network and turned off my antivius and was able to download. Before I install on my Win 7 machine using a cd I wanted to make sure this is a false positive detection with Avast.

Sergey Lyubka

Dec 22, 2014, 3:44:26 AM12/22/14
to mongoose-users
There are complaints about AV triggering on Mongoose executable.
As CTO of Cesanta Software and Mongoose author, I can reassure they are false positives.