websocket interface stability

John Lima

Oct 28, 2013, 12:15:42 PM10/28/13
to mongoos...@googlegroups.com
I've noticed that since the 4.1 tag the websocket interface has changed fairly dramatically, pushing a lot more of the logic out to the users. Do you plan on keeping this new interface for the foreseeable future or is it still up in the air?

Thanks!

Sergey Lyubka

Nov 4, 2013, 6:46:36 PM11/4/13
to mongoose-users
Hi John,
I thought that interface changes are making things better and simpler.
They result in more understandable, intuitive code.

I could be mistaken though. Could you elaborate on why do you think
that recent changes pushed logic out to the user, please?
I'd appreciate your feedback.

On Mon, Oct 28, 2013 at 9:15 AM, John Lima <jl...@qti.qualcomm.com> wrote:
I've noticed that since the 4.1 tag the websocket interface has changed fairly dramatically, pushing a lot more of the logic out to the users. Do you plan on keeping this new interface for the foreseeable future or is it still up in the air?

I plan to stabilize the interface when I am happy with it's simplicity + functionality.
It's not there yet.

Thanks!