RE: [MobiMOOC] Digest for mobimooc2012@googlegroups.com - 12 Messages in 5 Topics

Nikos Amanatidis

Oct 12, 2012, 3:09:59 AM10/12/12
to mobimo...@googlegroups.com

Mobile learning presentation

http://www.slideshare.net/nickaman/mobile-leaning-nik-amanatidis

Nik

From: mobimo...@googlegroups.com [mailto:mobimo...@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 3:57 AM
To: Digest Recipients
Subject: [MobiMOOC] Digest for mobimo...@googlegroups.com - 12 Messages in 5 Topics

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/mobimooc2012/topics

§  Interview on Using Apps to Support those With Brain Injuries and Memory Issues [3 Updates]

§  Thanks and see you at: MobiMOOC knowledge gathering March 2013 [3 Updates]

§  mLearn2012 [3 Updates]

§  mLearn 2012 in Helsinki [2 Updates]

§  Just a quickie on the quality of our joint group of mLearning experts [1 Update]

"Ignatia/Inge de Waard" <inged...@gmail.com> Oct 09 08:13AM +0200

this is a wonderful interview, and so inspiring. thank you for sharing
Alice!

On Mon, Oct 8, 2012 at 5:36 PM, Alice Bedard-Voorhees <

Lutz Siemer <lutz....@gmail.com> Oct 09 05:22AM -0700

Hi Alice,

I like your interview and would like to reblog it as a guestpost on my
blog:
http://mobilesocialwork.wordpress.com/

What do you think about that?

Best wishes,
Lutz

Am Montag, 8. Oktober 2012 17:36:27 UTC+2 schrieb Alice Bedard-Voorhees:

Alice Bedard-Voorhees <alicebeda...@gmail.com> Oct 09 06:43AM -0600

Yes, Lutz, that would be very nice. could you please send the link when it is up?

All Best, Alice

Sent from my iPad

Carolyn Nandozi <nsca...@gmail.com> Oct 07 11:44PM -0700

Thanks Inge, Looking forward!
But how do we get our budges?

kind regards

On Thursday, October 4, 2012 2:33:29 PM UTC+3, Ignatia/Inge de Waard wrote:

"Ignatia/Inge de Waard" <inged...@gmail.com> Oct 09 07:58AM +0200

Working on the badges.
I was a bit behind on work, but they will come.
Hoping to get them out by the end of next week.
Cheers

"Ignatia/Inge de Waard" <inged...@gmail.com> Oct 09 08:03AM +0200

Thanks Osvaldo!

Helen Farley <helen....@usq.edu.au> Oct 08 06:46PM -0700

Hi Rebecca,

I'd be keen to!
There are other people going too. I might see if I can
locate them.

Cheers,
Helen

On Sunday, October 7, 2012 11:21:29 PM UTC+10, Rebecca Hogue wrote:

Helen Farley <helen....@usq.edu.au> Oct 08 06:48PM -0700

And my email address is
helen....@usq.edu.au if you want to tee
something up!

On Sunday, October 7, 2012 11:21:29 PM UTC+10, Rebecca Hogue wrote:

"Ignatia/Inge de Waard" <inged...@gmail.com> Oct 09 07:55AM +0200

Feel free to come together on Monday, will catch up during the days that I
am there.
Cheers,
Inge

Helen Farley <helen....@usq.edu.au> Oct 08 06:56PM -0700

Hi everyone,

It's just a few days away.
What's the plan?

Cheers,
Helen

On Wednesday, September 5, 2012 4:55:16 PM UTC+10, Helen Farley wrote:

"Ignatia/Inge de Waard" <inged...@gmail.com> Oct 09 07:11AM +0200

Hi Helen and all,
I will only arrive Tuesday afternoon and stay until about 5pm Wednesday.
We can meet on Tuesday evening (event dinner or other). Feel free to
suggest other options.
Best wishes
Op 9 okt. 2012 03:56 schreef "Helen Farley" <
helen....@usq.edu.au> het
volgende:

Teresa <frankli...@gmail.com> Oct 08 06:54PM -0700

Great!

On Monday, September 24, 2012 4:08:07 AM UTC-4, Ignatia/Inge de Waard wrote:

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group mobimooc2012.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

Ignatia/Inge de Waard

Oct 12, 2012, 3:32:24 AM10/12/12
to mobimo...@googlegroups.com
Great presentation Nik, and thanks for sharing!

nilgün keskin

Oct 12, 2012, 3:33:02 AM10/12/12
to mobimo...@googlegroups.com
Awesome! Thanks.

Anadolu Üniversitesi / Anadolu University
Açıköğretim Fakültesi / Open Education Faculty
ESKİŞEHİR, 26470 / Eskisehir, 26470
Web: http://nilgunozdamarkeskin.blogspot.com/
Tel: +90 (222) 33 50580/2582
Fax: +90 (222) 3307439