Video resources from Google for Education

Steve Smith

May 10, 2022, 6:25:45 PM5/10/22
to MLE Reference Group
Morena all,
I wanted to share three excellent video resources for you and your kura.

The first is the Google Workspace videos for Administrators Series.
Google Workspace documentation experts lead you through setting up Google Workspace, using your Admin console, and making the most of apps like Gmail and Calendar at work or school.
There are a couple on adding secondary/sub domains to your workspace instance and one on managing shared drives ( now easier with the admin tool that was just released) at this page

The second is our latest training series : Did you know?
Join us for weekly, demo-based training sessions as we dive deep into the technical and instructional features of Google Workspace for Education and Chrome.
The last two weeks covered
Getting Started with the Google Admin Console: users, devices, and configuration options
Get the Most out of Google Classroom
[Security Part 1] Investigation Tool, Security Dashboard, Security Health Deep Dive
Better engage students and save time with new Google Meet features

We have also launched our first wave of Data pilots with a cross section of our schools to empower them to use their data to help support student learning and engagement. Harnessing the power of Big Query, Google cloud and Data Studio
We presented on this recently and there is a great Mini Summit that was hosted by one of our partners , Apps events, as a follow up. The video can be seen at this link if you want more info

Nga Mihi Mahana
Steve