I can't delete anything

Benjamin Heckner

Nov 17, 2015, 3:22:02 PM11/17/15
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
I hit the don't display for the prompt it gives to ask are you sure you want to delete it, and now it won't let me delete anything. HALP

Taifun

Nov 17, 2015, 4:01:38 PM11/17/15
to MIT App Inventor Forum
see this thread https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mitappinventortest/k48uyPMyaRw/-km-ghimCQAJ

It does not look like you have used the forums yet, as a search using the search box above would have returned several threads about this topic.
Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets and Tutorials from Pura Vida Apps by  Taifun.

Advice: Before posting, it's a good idea to search in this forum. Many others have likely run into problems similar to yours. How to search see screenshot.