P West

Jun 8, 2015, 1:17:12 PM6/8/15
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
The App Inventor Classic website says 'We expect to release this converter in about 2 weeks (i.e., around June 8).' Is there any word on if this has been released? I know the website says around but I thought there might have been a link to the converter somewhere I couldn't find!
Thanks!

Taifun

Jun 8, 2015, 1:29:16 PM6/8/15
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
please be patient. soon there will be an announcement
Taifun

Trying to push the limits of App Inventor! Snippets and Tutorials from Pura Vida Apps by Taifun.

SteveJG

Jun 8, 2015, 1:29:37 PM6/8/15
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
An announcement will be made when the converter is available.  The converter, which will not entirely convert an AI project to an AI2 project is not available yet.

The announcement made by MIT is here  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!category-topic/mitappinventortest/lMko5JCFa7o  and MIT has not provided any updates.  The assumption is the tool might be available in a few days.

Regards,
Steve

Josh @ MIT

Jun 9, 2015, 2:38:18 PM6/9/15
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your inquiry - for an update, please see the post at:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/mitappinventortest/pBWVKmFYZv0/P07_nomBpO8J

Taifun

Jun 18, 2015, 2:05:39 PM6/18/15
to mitappinv...@googlegroups.com
The conversion tool for converting an App Inventor Classic project to App Inventor 2 is now available.