call to 'gnu.expr.Closure' has too many arguments - Where does it come from

Horst Schulze

Feb 16, 2017, 10:20:57 AM2/16/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
again and again this error appeared:
call to 'gnu.expr.Closure' has too many arguments (2; must be 0)
I have a programm which changes the screens. Every time this error plops up. After it seems to go on on the companion.

I would like to know where it comes from and what it means. What object is meant?
I need some more informations to see, how I could eventually avoid the problem.

Horst

Hossein Amerkashi

Feb 16, 2017, 11:43:52 AM2/16/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
See forum thread below on how to resolve the issue:

Horst Schulze

Feb 16, 2017, 12:16:25 PM2/16/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
Thanks for the link. The topic was other. I didn't find only two with Google an the topic  gnu.expr.Closure

I see that may mean something that there may be an error flag in the App? is that right?

what means gnu.expr.Closure?

Taifun

Feb 16, 2017, 2:36:09 PM2/16/17
to MIT App Inventor Forum
I have a programm which changes the screens. Every time this error plops up.
I don't know something about that error, but my recommendation is to switch screens correctly
Taifun