A New Look towards the Principles of Motion - by Arindam Banerjee

banerjee...@gmail.com

Aug 6, 2019, 8:23:15 AM8/6/19
A brief of my original work in physics, that are all available online. They constitute my book on dynamics, that updates Newtonian mechanics when electromagnetic forces get involved.

The theories in the book are bolstered with experiments as shown in the youtube videos. The book has been published in the usenet newsgroup sci.physics where I usually post my ideas in physics. I have never got anything except ad hominem attacks, and indifference from all the establishments. Never mind! I will keep on trying to do better experiments that will carry more conviction, one way or the other. At least the theories which have been on for nearly 20 years now are well settled, and even got print publication thanks to my father's efforts in the science section of Outlook magazine in 2003.

When I derived the new formula linking matter and energy, that is, e=0.5mVVN(N-k) as the intuitive kinetic relationship between matter and energy, I felt that it would take at least 30 years for its acceptance. I think I was on track. Once it is accepted, most of the world's problems relating to transport and energy will be solved, given political will based upon morality and regard for the environment.

**************

Introduction to "A New Look Towards the Principles of Motion"
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/1wmee5C8mFs/kJMPdnFkAwAJ

Section 1
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/GbpQC3a2d1Q/jSXQeb9kAwAJ

Section 1 (contd.)
Linear Motion, Momentum, Force, Energy, Internal Force Engines, and the design of Interstellar Spacecraft
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/P9ZiinIDhHU/ZtMQVyliBQAJ

Section 2
The Creation and Destruction of Energy
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/wY6_9V8ucSY/3nnJQk9iBQAJ

Section 3
The Structure of Heavenly Bodies
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/8jH-SQIFFDo/O1jn3HpiBQAJ

Section 4
The Nature of Explosion
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/7TkOVZigFHg/uv43_aZiBQAJ

Section 5
The Forces involved in Rotational Motion
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.physics/jhgcsTq-NrQ/ZBwG8S9jBQAJ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqBfwAClVlg
IFE - 1 Ground Experiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9eGq4Oiv9s