Sneak peak at some of the Super Bowl 57 ads

1 view

_

Feb 11, 2023, 3:08:33 PM2/11/23
February 11 2023
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/super-bowl-2023-commercials-a-sneak-peak-at-the-ads-that-will-air-during-super-bowl-57/

February 10 2023
https://www.cnet.com/culture/sports/watch-2023-super-bowl-commercials-before-the-big-game-best-ads-so-far/

One comment: In the Dexcom G7 commercial,
Nick Jonas promotes the Dexcom G7, a new
smaller glucose sensing device. He acts as if
the 7 Disparate High Glucose Conditions are
just one condition, a stance Dexcom is using
to try to get all individuals with any of the 7 ...

... Disparate High Glucose Conditions to use
their device. In actuality, the greatest benefit
is to those with the most severe Disparate
High Glucose Condition, Insulinitis (Islit), the
condition Nick Jonas has. The overwhelming
majority of individuals with a DHGC have ...

... Cellosis (old outdated name type 2 diabetes)
& most of those individuals can deal with their
condition with diet & exercise & in many cases,
weight loss, & in many cases, solely with oral
medications & in a small minority with injected
medications including exogenous insulin.

Most medical insurance requires individuals to
be using exogenous insulin with at least 3 exo-
genous insulin doses per day or with an insulin
pump in order to qualify for using a continuous
glucose monitor. Most Cellosis individuals do
NOT qualify for using a CGM as only a small ...

... minority use exogenous insulin (per one re-
cent study, as few as 5% of those with Cellosis).
Many insulin-using Cellosis individuals can go
off exogenous insulin with diet/exercise treat-
ments & oral medications & few Cellosis indi-
viduals use either an insulin pump or 3 or more
exogenous insulin injections per day.

Dexcom wants EVERYONE with any DHGC to
buy a Dexcom G7, especially their largest market,
those with Cellosis which is the DHGC that 95%
or more of those with a DHGC have. They foist
the diabetes word as if we're all the same. We're
not. That's a deceptive practice on their part ...

... with profit their sole goal. It's disingenuous
& dishonest on their part & promoting use of
a continuous glucose monitor to everyone with
any of the 7 DHGCs is deceitful on their part.

Also, Dexcom G7 does not yet work with the most
advanced insulin pump, Omnipod 5, a pump that
auto-adjusts basal insulin based on Dexcom G6
glucose readings. For reasons unknown, it's not
yet known when the Dexcom G7 will work with
the Omnipod 5. We're told "they're working on it".

So, suffice to say, for Omnipod 5 individuals, don't
buy the Dexcom G7 yet as it doesn't work with the
Omnipod 5 yet so you must continue depending
on the Dexcom G6 for auto-basal-insulin dosing.

The advantages of Dexcom G7, I'll likely buy in
when it works with my Omnipod 5, although I'll
compare it to the latest Freestyle Libre device
if that also works with my Omnipod 5. If not,
I'll switch to the Dexcom G7 when it works
with the Omnipod 5 (unknown when that will
be).

Current Omnipod 5 requires Dexcom G6 &
does NOT work with Dexcom G7
https://www.omnipod.com/what-is-omnipod/omnipod-5

*~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ ~~~*

INSULINITIS (ISLIT)

New SUPERIOR clarifying name for near-
total to total loss of endogenous insulin
https://prohuman.net/pix2/new_superior_clarifying_name_is_INSULINITIS.jpg

The overwhelming majority of Islit caused
by autoimmune attacks on pancreatic beta
cells (Insulitis Islit) but there are

o 15 specific types of rapid onset Islit, a
rare condition (only present in < one-half
of 1% of Americans & in a much lower rate
in most of the world), when present is typ-
ically diagnosed at age under 30
(50% at age < 18, 20% at age 19 to 29)

o 1 slow onset specific type, Latent Auto-
immune Islit, frequency unknown but per
a recent report, misdiagnosed as Cellosis
(new clarifying name for type 2 diabetes)
almost 40% of the time due to slow onset
& occurrence typically at age over 30

Old outdated anachronistic name for Islit is
type 1 diabetes, confusing in that diabetes
without clarifier is often used to describe this
& the other 6 Disparate High Glucose Con-
ditions (DHGCs).

That makes figuring out which DHGC is actu-
ally being referred to (& it can be any 1, some,
or all of them when diabetes or diabetic word
used without clarifier) confusing / difficult:
https://prohuman.net/pix2/diabetesdiabeticguessinggame.jpg
https://prohuman.net/pix2/diabetesdiabeticconfusion.jpg
https://prohuman.net/pix2/diabetesdiabeticendingthemisunderstanding.jpg

Recent estimate that 20 million have Islit in the
world, 1 in 394 (2.583/10ths of 1%), less than
5% of the almost 470 million in the world who
have any of the 7 DHGCs, 95% having Cellosis
(see below for causalities):
https://groups.google.com/g/misc.health.diabetes/c/58ZoHZEZ51w/m/EBejqoJQAQAJ

Notably, one's relatives and one's birthplace
dramatically impact one's risk of getting the
Insulitis-caused Islit, as listed in details of all
15 specific types of rapid-onset Islit & the sole
specific type of slow onset Latent Autoimmune
Islit at
https://groups.google.com/g/misc.health.diabetes/c/aOsrugeqYqs/m/MlI8I6PzAAAJ

- - -

. Insulin / Insulin Pump / CGM I use
.
. Fiasp Ultra-Fast-Acting Insulin in a
. tubeless Omnipod insulin pump catheter
. placed into skin / pod with adhesive
. stuck onto skin every 80 hours, control
. via Omnipod 5 Controller connected to
. Dexcom G6 CGM providing auto-basil-dos-
. aging based on CGM glucose levels)
. https://prohuman.net/pix2/Omnipod5insulinpump-connectedtoDexcomG6CGM.png
.
. Dexcom G6 CGM (continuous glucose monitor
. connected to Omnipod)
. https://prohuman.net/pix2/Dexcom_G6_CGM.jpg

- - -

Stop Diabetes/Diabetic Confusion
with New Superior Clarifying Terms
https://www.change.org/stopdiabetesdiabeticconfusionwithNewSuperiorClarifyingTerms

- - -

o Preventable Cellosis is the only specific
type of Disparate High Glucose Condition
that is preventable & reversible (in many,
sometimes it's called type 2 diabetes, often
confusingly called diabetes with no clarifier)

Risk for Preventable Cellosis, Hypertension,
& Cardiovascular Disease increases as one's
weight increases but BMI risk increases at
lower BMI levels in non-white individuals:
https://prohuman.net/pix2/BMI-WaistCircumference-Cellosis&Hypertension&CardiovascularDisease-Risk.jpg
https://medicalxpress.com/news/2021-05-bmi-offs-obesity-diabetes-non-white.html

o PreCellosis (often confusingly called predia-
betes with no clarifier) is the oft-times preven-
table & reversible Cellosis precondition that all-
too-often the overwhelming majority having it
are unaware they have it (almost 3 times more
have PreCellosis than have Cellosis).

o 20 specific types of Cellosis, unpreventable
& nonreversible (thus far, sometimes called
type 2 diabetes, all-too-often confusingly called
diabetes with no clarifier)

Per the following article, 5.3% with Cellosis
used exogenous insulin in 2019.
https://www.bloomberg.com/press-releases/2019-12-13/tandem-diabetes-care-announces-fda-clearance-of-the-t-slim-x2-insulin-pump-with-control-iq-advanced-hybrid-closed-loop

- - -

o 4 other Disparate High Glucose Conditions
exist (Gestational Cellosis, Diminosis, Neonatal
Diminosis, Ohiglucons), all 7 DHGCs fully des-
cribed in the following article:

Logic and reasoning behind ceasing using
confusing / misleading / misinforming diabetes
& diabetic & reactive hypoglycemia words and
phrases, replacing all of that with vastly superior
clarifying names:

Diabetes Bubble / Diabetes Bubble Burst
https://prohuman.net/diabetesbubblediabetesbubbleburst.htm