Sound-based IAT in Minno 0.3

Benedek Kurdi

Jul 19, 2021, 11:06:23 AM7/19/21
to Minno.js, sa.kier...@gmail.com

Hi all,
Kiera (cc'd) and I are working on a study that involves a sound-based IAT. Kiera had an IAT template that was designed under Minno 0.1 and is unfortunately not working under Minno 0.3. The error message that I'm getting is this:
Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 10.11.46 AM.png
I'm assuming there may be other issues as well, but this error message was so cryptic for me that I couldn't even get to trying to look into other things. I'm attaching both the IAT file and the IAT extension that it's referring to. I think the IAT extension is an old one, so it might be better to start with a new extension from scratch.
Either way, thanks so much for your help in advance! Happy to send a study link too if that's helpful.
—Benedek

iatsound_extension.txt
soundiat.txt

Yoav Bar-Anan

Jul 26, 2021, 9:27:17 AM7/26/21
to Benedek Kurdi, Minno.js, Sa-kiera Hudson
Hi Benedek,

It seems that the modified extension that Elad created for the sound-IAT uses some code that should be changed when using Minno version 0.3.

Can you please try using this extension file instead of the one you have? It worked for me with the sound-IAT example that I have.

Thanks

Benedek Kurdi

Jul 26, 2021, 9:38:24 AM7/26/21
to Yoav Bar-Anan, Minno.js, Sa-kiera Hudson

Amazing, it works now. Thanks so much!
—Benedek
--
Benedek Kurdi
411 Orange Street #4B

Sa-kiera Hudson

Jul 26, 2021, 9:44:11 AM7/26/21
to Benedek Kurdi, Yoav Bar-Anan, Minno.js
Thank you so much Yoav for your help!

Best,
Kiera
--
Sa-kiera T.J. Hudson
PhD in Psychology from Harvard University