MIDI2LR not sending to Lightroom but LR sending to midi device

Sandy McClure

Sep 27, 2021, 6:22:32 AM9/27/21
to MIDI2LR
I have a Behringer BCF2000 and recently had to fix the issue of it not working with my new computer (see this thread). Everything was working fine until the other day when it just stopped affecting controls in LR.

If I make a change to a slider in LR it moves the corresponding slider on the midi controller but no matter what I have tried, I can't get the controllers to move the sliders in LR again. Obviously this is an issue! Anyone got any suggestions?