upside down

WelshMark

Sep 22, 2009, 4:29:14 PM9/22/09
to microdia
I have a MSI laptop with a webcam. It seems to be a sn9c202. I have
installed the drivers as instructed by the how to page. The cam works
appart from one major problem The picture is upside down. Is there any
way to correct this?

Mark

Vasily Khoruzhick

Sep 22, 2009, 4:44:03 PM9/22/09
to micr...@googlegroups.com
В сообщении от 22 сентября 2009 23:29:14 автор WelshMark написал:

Install v4l2ucp application and check "Vertical Flip" checkbox.
Btw, sn9c20x is absoleted by gspca - gspca from 2.6.31 kernel supports
sn9c20x-based cams.

Regards
Vasily

signature.asc

Pablo Castellano

Sep 22, 2009, 4:44:33 PM9/22/09
to micr...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

From http://groups.google.com/group/microdia/browse_thread/thread/9ce6ce45407c304d?pli=1
:

--
Regards, Pablo Castellano.

Brian Johnson

Sep 22, 2009, 9:11:37 PM9/22/09
to micr...@googlegroups.com
Mark,
Can you please do the following from a terminal window.

# sudo dmidecode > ~/dmi.txt
# lsusb > ~/usb.txt

and send an email with the two files usb.txt and dmi.txt that should
now be in your
home directory attached. I can use that information to add a patch to
my queue to
have libv4l auto detect your camera as being mounted upside down and flip the
image automatically.

Thanks,
Brian Johnson