A call for EMC 2025

Direk Limmathurotsakul

May 19, 2022, 12:20:49 AM5/19/22
to melio...@googlegroups.com

Dear everyone,

Again, I would like to thank Ivo, the whole organizing committee and every participant who help making EMC 2022 such an amazing meeting.

On behalf of IMN (International Melioidosis Network) Committee, I would like to make a call to invite a team/institute to host EMC 2025

By the end of August 2022, a nominated lead who wishes to host the next EMC should send a letter of intent to the IMN Chair (di...@tropmedres.ac).

By the end of November 2022, a full proposal should be sent to the IMN Chair. Then, the IMN committee will conduct an online meeting to select the host and venue for EMC 2025

If you want to discuss or ask anything for your consideration, please feel free to email me or Ivo, and the IMN committee member would be more than happy to support you.

Kind regards,

Direk Limmathurotsakul,

https://groups.google.com/g/melioidosis

www.melioidosis.info