MD-380 BASIC PRIVACY

duarte

Dec 27, 2016, 11:34:08 AM12/27/16
to md380tools
Hi,

Does anyone know if there is already a firmware change of the md-380 tyt, to be compatible with the basic privacy of the mototrbo ??
I know the key used, in my case is (1F00 basic privacy) how to program the md-380?

Thank you for your help.

 Best regards.

Duarte

janip...@gmail.com

Dec 28, 2016, 7:07:11 PM12/28/16
to md380tools
It seems that if you enter the hex value of the Motorola basic privacy key as an enhanced privacy key preceded by all zeros in the MD380, it will work.

For example I can monitor a Motorola system using basic privacy key of 10 by using enhanced privacy key of 0000000000000000000000000000000A in the MD380.

T M Tozer

Dec 28, 2016, 7:31:02 PM12/28/16
to md380...@googlegroups.com
You will not be able to transmit using the said key stream between the moto and tyt, as presently no solution is found!

duarte

Dec 29, 2016, 7:41:32 PM12/29/16
to md380tools, janip...@gmail.com
Hi Janip...

in my case de moto key is  1F00. How do i put it on enhanced privacy ?

Many Thanks!
73

duarte

Dec 29, 2016, 7:43:46 PM12/29/16
to md380tools
Hi T M Tozer,

For now i dont need to transmit. Just Receive.

Many Thanks !!!

Regards

On Tuesday, 27 December 2016 16:34:08 UTC, duarte wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know if there is already a firmware change of the md-380 tyt, to be compatible with the basic privacy of the mototrbo ??
I know the key used, in my case is (1F00 basic privacy) how to program the md-380?

Thank you for your help.

 Best regards.

Duarte

T M Tozer

Dec 31, 2016, 1:38:50 PM12/31/16
to md380tools, janip...@gmail.com
You enter it like this:

00000000000000000000000000001F00

Best Regards

duarte Janeiro

Dec 31, 2016, 4:25:56 PM12/31/16
to md380...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,

I've tried it that way, and it does not work...... "00000000000000000000000000001F00"

Many thanks

Regards

Happy 2017

T M Tozer

Jan 6, 2017, 2:38:42 PM1/6/17
to md380tools
FYI, Basic Privacy only stops at 255 in decimal format. What you have put it 7936 in decimal. You may have picked up a moto system using Enhanced instead

Regards
To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to md380tools+...@googlegroups.com.

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/md380tools.

duarte Janeiro

Jan 7, 2017, 6:11:47 PM1/7/17
to md380...@googlegroups.com
Hi, many thanks for de help

I'll stop breaking my head with the md-380 ...
I bought another radio the DM-960, let's see if this time I'm lucky...

Regards!!

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/md380tools.

icatchc...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2019, 10:17:32 AM1/31/19
to md380tools
Hello, it’s been a while since this post but I wondered if you managed to get this working and if so, would you mind, in the most infant detail, tell me how to do it?

I have a frequency here in the midlands using BP on mototrbo. I want to be able to listen to the transmission (RX) on my MD380, is this possible?

xrayde...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2020, 3:13:44 AM2/22/20
to md380tools
yes it is

Raúl Fernando Estrada Ramos

Sep 10, 2020, 8:59:08 PM9/10/20
to md380tools
como lo lograste?

Thibaut

Sep 11, 2020, 3:16:51 AM9/11/20
to md380...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

If you know the BP key (number from 1 to 255), just convert it in hexadecimal, then enter it in one of the enhanced privacy keys.
For example, if your BP key is 11, you would have to enter the B letter (hex value for 11).

Raúl Fernando Estrada Ramos

Feb 22, 2021, 3:52:07 PM2/22/21
to md380tools
entonces si meto la clave hex 11 me daria comunicacion entre moto y tyt? por mas que intento no puedo

Thibaut

Feb 22, 2021, 4:42:50 PM2/22/21
to md380...@googlegroups.com
Do you know the key number used in the Mototrbo (in Basic Parivacy, from 1 to 255) ?

Raúl Fernando Estrada Ramos

Apr 7, 2021, 3:07:48 AM4/7/21
to md380tools
si es la cllave 140 pero no logro conectar el tyt con los demas radios para comunicarme