Mototrbo Basic Privacy Key

RCG

Jun 17, 2017, 4:03:45 PM6/17/17
to md380tools
Hello everyone. I'm trying to figure out how the Basic Encryption key works. I know it goes from 1 to 255 keys.

In case I have a motorola dgm6100 radio and would like to just listen to a frequency that uses BP.

I found a sequence of keys, I would like to know from friends if this is what I have to configure on my radio:

1 1F00
2 E300
3 FC00
4 2503
5 3A03
6 C603
7 D903
8 4A05
9 5505
10 A905
11 B605
12 6F06
13 7006
14 8C06
15 9306
16 2618
17 3918
18 C518
19 DA18
20 031B
21 1C1B
22 E01B
23 FF1B
24 6C1D
25 731D
26 8F1D
27 901D
28 491E
29 561E
30 AA1E
31 B51E
32 4B28
33 5428
34 A828
35 B728
36 6E2B
37 712B
38 8D2B
39 922B
40 012D
41 1E2D
42 E22D
43 FD2D
44 242E
45 3B2E
46 C72E
47 D82E
48 6D30
49 7230
50 8E30
51 9130
52 4833
53 5733
54 AB33
55 B433
56 2735
57 3835
58 C435
59 DB35
60 0236
61 1D36
62 E136
63 FE36
64 2B49
65 3449
66 C849
67 D749
68 0E4A
69 114A
70 ED4A
71 F24A
72 614C
73 AE4C
74 824C
75 9D4C
76 444F
77 5B4F
78 A74F
79 B84F
80 0D51
81 1251
82 EE51
83 F151
84 2852
85 3752
86 CB52
87 D452
88 4754
89 5854
90 A454
91 BB54
92 6257
93 7D57
94 8157
95 9E57
96 6061
97 7F61
98 8361
99 9C61
100 4562
101 5A62
102 A662
103 B962
104 2A64
105 3564
106 C964
107 D664
108 0F67
109 1067
110 EC67
111 F367
112 4679
113 5979
114 A579
115 BA79
116 637A
117 7C7A
118 807A
119 9F7A
120 0C7C
121 137C
122 EF7C
123 F07C
124 297F
125 367F
126 CA7F
127 D57F
128 4D89
129 5289
130 AE89
131 B189
132 688A
133 778A
134 8B8A
135 948A
136 078C
137 188C
138 E48C
139 FB8C
140 228F
141 3D8F
142 C18F
143 DE8F
144 6B91
145 7491
146 8891
147 9791
148 4E92
149 5192
150 AD92
151 B292
152 2194
153 3E94
154 C294
155 DD94
156 0497
157 1B97
158 E797
159 F897
160 06A1
161 19A1
162 E5A1
163 FAA1
164 23A2
165 3CA2
166 C0A2
167 DFA2
168 4CA4
169 53A4
170 AFA4
171 B0A4
172 69A7
173 76A7
174 8AA7
175 95A7
176 20B9
177 3FB9
178 C3B9
179 DCB9
180 05BA
181 1ABA
182 E6BA
183 F9BA
184 6ABC
185 75BC
186 89BC
187 96BC
188 4FBF
189 50BF
190 ACBF
191 B3BF
192 66CO
193 79C0
194 85C0
195 9AC0
196 43C3
197 5CC3
198 A0C3
199 BFC3
200 2CC5
201 33C5
202 CFC5
203 DCO
204 09C6
205 16C6
206 EAC6
207 F5C6
208 84D0
209 85DF
210 8AD3
211 8BDC
212 B6D5
213 B7DA
214 B8D6
215 B9D9
216 DDA
217 D1D5
218 DED9
219 DFD6
220 E2DF
221 E3D0
222 ECDC
223 EDD3
224 2DE8
225 32E8
226 CEE8
227 D1E8
228 08EB
229 17EB
230 EBEB
231 F4EB
232 67ED
233 78ED
234 84ED
235 9BED
236 42EE
237 5DEE
238 A1EE
239 BEEE
240 0BF0
241 14F0
242 E8F0
243 F7F0
244 2EF3
245 31F3
246 CDF3
247 D2F3
248 41F5
249 5EF5
250 A2F5
251 BDF5
252 64F6
253 7BF6
254 87F6
255 98F6

In case I would have to put each key here: http://ap.imagensbrasil.org/image/0deVhI

In the case I have 16 ID keys. And I would have to put 16 ID values ​​of each key like this: http://ap.imagensbrasil.org/image/0de5vn ??

If it did not work out with these 16 positions I would have to do 17-32 and so it goes. See: http://ap.imagensbrasil.org/image/0deIRj

This is how do I configure each ID to a personal key?

And then on the channels I would link to each key like this:

Is this really what I do? Thank you.

icatchc...@gmail.com

Jan 31, 2019, 10:36:12 AM1/31/19
to md380tools
Did you get this working? Can you hear moto BP on your MD380? If so, can you tell me how to do it?

Thibaut 'Fouine'

Feb 3, 2019, 7:05:37 AM2/3/19
to md380...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

If you know the key number, you can enter it in hexadecimal as a Enhanced Privacy key, it works for me in my area.
Example: if BP key in use is 11, then enter the  b  letter as hexadecimal EP key.

Regards.

Le jeu. 31 janv. 2019 16:36, <icatchc...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Did you get this working? Can you hear moto BP on your MD380? If so, can you tell me how to do it?

icatchc...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2019, 12:06:00 PM2/3/19
to md380tools
Hi Thibaut 'Fouine,

Thank you so much for the reply, honestly I’m really grateful. Your post makes sense to me, but for the avoidance of doubt, and because I am very slow... would you mind just helping me a little?

So, in this example, Lets say the BP key is 3, the hex for 3 is 3. What exactly do I enter in the EP section of the MD380 CPS? On another page it says use (0) zero’s, so would I enter 00000000000000000000000000000003?

I’m so confused. Also, say the BP key was any key after 16, would I then, for this separate example for key 16, use 000000000000000000000000000000010?

If you would post back just a few examples, say show me Key 27, would that be 1B at the end?

Again, I’m so very grateful of your help, thank you. I sit like a coiled spring with everything crossed for a reply.

Thibaut 'Fouine'

Feb 3, 2019, 12:36:10 PM2/3/19
to md380...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You're welcome.

Yes, you have to "think" in hex counting. If key number is 3, you just need to enter 3 as EP key number. The program will automatically add the 0's.

Here's an example with the BP key 11, it has to be converted from decimal ... so the key will be  B

image.png

Be aware, 10 is not after 16... ;)

Here's a online tool :

Regards
Thibaut.

Cdt, Thibaut.
Message has been deleted

Thibaut 'Fouine'

Feb 3, 2019, 12:48:57 PM2/3/19
to md380...@googlegroups.com
No problem ;)

When counting in hex is :  0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 A B C D E F 10 11 ...

Sorry for my too quick answer, in hex 10 is after F ;)

The easyest way to enter a good value is to use a converter ;)

Le dim. 3 févr. 2019 à 18:43, Mark Potter <icatchc...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hello, thank you so very much, awesome!

I’m confused with the “Be aware, 10 is not after 16... ;)”, probably reading into this too much but is the hex not 10 for Key 16?

Can’t thank you enough for this, really grateful.

Scott.

On 3 Feb 2019, at 17:35, Thibaut 'Fouine' <mcf...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

You're welcome.

Yes, you have to "think" in hex counting. If key number is 3, you just need to enter 3 as EP key number. The program will automatically add the 0's.

Here's an example with the BP key 11, it has to be converted from decimal ... so the key will be  B

Cdt, Thibaut.
Message has been deleted

shunt...@gmail.com

Feb 5, 2019, 8:48:33 AM2/5/19
to md380tools
I want to add this in my website. Can I? I will type this page's website address in my page.

RCG於 2017年6月18日星期日 UTC+8上午4時03分45秒寫道:

Unknown Person

Jan 3, 2021, 3:44:23 PM1/3/21
to md380tools
if your keys right the message from this tweet encrypted with key #1. it just XOR with the key and shift it to 1 byte from left to right or vice versa along with the message.

вторник, 5 февраля 2019 г. в 16:48:33 UTC+3, shunt...@gmail.com:

Thibaut

Jan 4, 2021, 7:26:30 AM1/4/21
to md380...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Just convert decimal key number to hexadecimal...