Reset MD-380 to factory defaults and reset programming password for MD-380

kn4lvm

Jun 25, 2023, 11:02:27 AM6/25/23
to md380...@googlegroups.com

I need help resetting my TYT MD-380 to factory defaults. I also need to know how to reset pc programming password. Thank you, David Ford, KN4LVM

Sent from Mail for Windows

Dale Farnsworth

Jun 25, 2023, 9:52:24 PM6/25/23
to md380...@googlegroups.com
Give editcp a try. It will write a codeplug without checking the PC programming password. If you create a new codeplug and write it to the radio without programming anything, your radio should be set to factory default.

Dale w7da