MD380 just works in analog mode

webquinty quinty

Jun 15, 2024, 2:50:37 PMJun 15
to md380tools
Hi everybody,

Maybe there are more users with the same issue, but in my case, my radio just works in analog mode. what I mean, can transmite and receive in analog mode and I can only transmite in digital mode. No RX in digital mode from repetear.
If I use other radio in digital mode very close to the md380, the radio works properly.

In my opinion, the radio is deaf but only in digital mode.
I have checked the schematics and I see that there two signals, DMR_SW and FM_SW that I assume that control de mode the radio depend on signal input, but nothing else.

Somebody has kwonledge about this issue?

Best regards.