RT82

KE8...@outlook.com

Sep 2, 2021, 10:50:21 AM9/2/21
to md380...@googlegroups.com
I have been currently using the toolz on my retevis rt82. I recently tried to go back to original firmware so i could have VFO for a road trip i am going on. When i went back to the original firmware non of my codeplugs loaded to my radio correctly. All of my zones went in but non of the channels had the correct frequency.
I then decided to go back to the toolz but cannot find the firmware again. I am wondering if there is an updated toolz for the rt82 or if you could direct me to the correct download for my rt82

Thanks, KE8PIP