Question about MD380tools source code

jack78845

Oct 11, 2023, 4:54:59 PM10/11/23
to md380...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

 I have a few questions about your source code if you have time?

 -Is there a hook for sending SMS? I found the hook to receive SMS but when sending, I can't get a stamp with the SMS sent.
 -Is there a hook  to make a call?  I found the hook to receive a call (apparently for every double superframe received) and end a call (in the DMR file. C) But I can't find any hook that does the same thing in TX.
-Is there a hook that allows you to have access to a stamp on the entire superframe received?

Regards,
Jack

Mike McGinty

Oct 12, 2023, 2:28:13 AM10/12/23
to 'jack78845' via md380tools
You might prefer to work on the OpenRTX project, at this point.
MD380tools has been unmaintained for several years now.

OpenRTX is a from-scratch cross-platform firmware rather than patches to the TYT OEM
firmware. It supports the TYT radios of course.
OpenRTX does not yet support DMR because development effort has
been focused on the core and M17 support. SMS might be a great way to
bring in the early parts of DMR.

OpenRTX is fairly active, and while it hasn't been a priority yet there
are other people interested in supporting DMR.

https://openrtx.org/

I hope to see you there!

Mike