Fwd: Flange tightening

36 просмотров

Kannayeram Gnanapandithan

не прочитано,
29 июл. 2022 г., 03:53:4429.07.2022
– materials-welding
Pl ur inputs on the below mail.

THANKS & BEST REGARDS,
KG.PANDITHAN, BE, IWE,  CSWIP 3.1,
ISO 9712 Level 2 in VT,
ASNT-Level II in PT,MT,RT & UT,
LA ISO 9001-2015,
International Welding Engineer.
CONSULTANT-WELDING & QUALITY
Mobile no: +919940739349

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Ponnikumar <k.pon...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 5:55 PM
Subject: Flange tightening
To: Kannayeram Gnanapandithan <kgpan...@gmail.com>

Dear sir,
I have a doubt in flange tightening in our project work 6" flange cl900# NRV flange type valve we did hydraulic torquing the gasket bent (bucking) to touch flange inner surface . So client inspector reject due to this I ask what criteria based on reject nothing reply get from him

Please help me to solve this issue any code have or not?

Raghuram Bathula

не прочитано,
29 июл. 2022 г., 03:59:5629.07.2022
– Materials-Welding
What type of Gasket is and what are the torque values applied? (it should be backed by calculations suitable with the gasket, bolts/flange material, lubrication etc.)
Buckling may cause turbulence in fluid flow, and may leak over time.

--
https://materials-welding.blogspot.com/
https://www.linkedin.com/groups/122787

Ponnikumar

не прочитано,
30 июл. 2022 г., 09:59:5230.07.2022
– material...@googlegroups.com
Dear sir,
Our gasket spiral wound ss321 inner and outer graphite filler .

Torque range above bolt size 1" and 400 NM they said hydraulic torquing

Eyup Tan

не прочитано,
30 июл. 2022 г., 10:00:4030.07.2022
– material...@googlegroups.com