Meeting Summary

Pitt Model United Nations

Sep 12, 2022, 10:56:00 PM9/12/22
to Pitt MUN Mailing List 2022-2023
Good evening!

We hope everyone had a good time at our meeting. We discussed some parliamentary procedure, and I've attached the slides! As our secretary-general said, we are currently figuring out roles for the high school conference on October 26. More information on this will be sent out tomorrow, but this is a friendly reminder that if you want to go to conferences, you need to have a role in the high school conference. Make sure to sign up tomorrow. Excuse letters will be given for classes scheduled during the conference time.

Another reminder about dues! Bring $20 cash to our next meeting to help us pay for conferences and socials. Those who do not pay cannot vote in eboard elections and cannot come to conferences (unless there are extenuating circumstances or a financial barrier discussed with us). If there is a financial barrier, we do not want this to prevent you from doing fun things with us! If this is the case, reach out to Cooper at the next meeting or on slack in the meantime.

Have a good night lovely humans.
Haley