HS Conference Excuse Letters

Pitt Model United Nations

Sep 23, 2022, 1:39:50 PM9/23/22
to Pitt MUN Mailing List 2022-2023
Hey everyone! Attached below is the form for requesting excuse letters for the upcoming High School Conference! This form will be due by 11:59PM Tuesday, September 27th, so please fill this out as soon as possible! If we receive your forms later than this date, there will be no guarantee that we will be able to get you an excused absence from your class. Please fill out all information for every class, even if some information is repeated. I will talk more about excuse letters and the conference in general on Monday, so make sure you come to the meeting if you can!

Have a lovely Friday<3
Haley