Macrat's June newsletter

Imogen Browne @ Macrat Publishing

Jun 1, 2020, 3:21:56 AM6/1/20
to macrat-...@googlegroups.com

June 2020 Newsletter

Primary schools

Education, online training courses, distance education flat vector ...Dear colleagues and friends

June brings a whole new set of challenges for many teachers. Whether you are working from home or are in an actual classroom, we wish you the strength to remain positive and creative. Please let Macrat know how we can help you: macra...@macrat.co.za.

FREE poetry worksheets

In the last week of May, a set poetry of worksheets was posted on our website for free download – https://www.macrat.co.za/resources/free-worksheets.  The set is attached for your convenience.

PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR COLLEAGUES AND PARENTS KNOW THAT THEY CAN ACCESS THE FREE WORKSHEETS FROM OUR WEBSITE.

You will find more MINI RESOURCE PACKS like this in our DIGITAL STORE, where we offer short, affordable resources (prices between R25 and R90 each) that are ideal for revision, a test or a lesson filler. See what we can offer: https://www.digital.macrat.co.za/product-category/pdf-mini-resource-packs/

Note: the PDFs are unsecured so you are able to edit and adapt them to suit your needs. You will be able to adapt them for lower grades too.

The site is easy to use: Purchase, Download, Teach!

PRICE INCREASE
Please note that all our prices will go up on 1 July. The attached order forms still reflect the old prices. Use your budget wisely, and order today!

Please contact us if you have queries about any of our products.

Email: macra...@macrat.co.za

www.macrat.co.za

Tel or Whatsapp: 021 531 5932 / 079 226 2225

Fax: 086 455 4522

Address: PO Box 36234, GLOSDERRY, 7702

Celebrating 30 years of Excellence in Education!

Wishing you a safe and warm June!

The Macrat Team

Copyright © Macrat Publishing 2019. All rights reserved.

Macrat Publishing

Mac Rat Logo

Tel and Whatsapp: 021 531 5932 / 079 226 2225

Fax: 086 455 4522

Preferred email address: macra...@macrat.co.za

Note: we are working shorter hours at present. Please be patient as we may not respond to your emails immediately, but we will reply as soon as we are again in the office.

Like us on Facebook! FaceBook-icon

Copyright notice: Please respect the copyright on all our material. You may not email or reproduce any of our material without written permission to do so. Photocopiable packs may only we photocopied by the school purchasing the resource pack.

image001.jpg
image002.jpg
image003.jpg
image004.jpg