Macrat's September newsletter

1 view

Imogen Browne @ Macrat Publishing

Sep 1, 2020, 3:34:14 AM9/1/20
to macrat-...@googlegroups.com

September 2020 Newsletter

spring-text-colorful-clipart[1]Primary schools

Dear colleagues

September should bring more sunshine and longer daylight hours, and we hope more clarity in education and greater peace of mind for you. J

FOCUS ON FOUNDATION & INTERMEDIATE PHASE

Oval: 4 Packs Available
# Animal Life Cycles
# My Self
# Colour
# The Holidays
THEME PACKS: Grades 1–3

for English with links to Maths and Lifeskills

«  Ready-to-copy worksheets or material for posters and transparencies.

«  Graded activities and worksheets, suitable for multi-ability classrooms.

«  Recommended grade levels provided, but adaptable to any level in Foundation Phase.

«  Hands-on practical resources that encourage creative and flexible thinking, decision-making, investigation, and discussion.

«  All material in line with curriculum requirements, including a variety of assessment tools and techniques.

«  Reference to CAPS throughout.

«  Right-pointing_hand_in_green_octagon.svg[1]SKETCH RATEasy-reference tabular overview of the skills covered and many opportunities for assessment.

Oval: Details of contents attached.

SEPTEMBER SPECIAL OFFER

Buy any TWO theme packs and get a free resource pack emailed to you:
Great Ideas for Theme Teaching.

Find a
FREE WORKSHEERT
(from My Self) attached.

The packs are available as printed hard copies or as PDFs.

Visit our digital store to purchase and download immediately: https://www.digital.macrat.co.za/product-category/gr-r-3-resources/

MAKING THE GRADE
~ the
‘grown-ups’ guide to going to school

At this time of the year parents find our ‘grown-ups’ guide to going to school invaluable.

The Making the Grade series provides helpful and practical information for parents of pre-school and primary school children.

Available for Pre-school, Grade R, Grade 1 and Grade 4–6, these invaluable booklets were written by experienced teachers who understand the concerns of parents.

Available in English and Afrikaans.

Why not make the books available for sale at your next parents’ evening or orientation day?

Alternatively, if you are planning virtual meetings, you can direct the parents to our digital site where they are able to purchase the booklet, and download it immediately: https://www.digital.macrat.co.za/product-category/making-the-grade-e-pubs-and-pdfs/

Please contact us if you have queries about any of our products.

Email: macra...@macrat.co.za

www.macrat.co.za

Tel or Whatsapp: 021 531 5932 / 079 226 2225

Fax: 086 455 4522

Address: PO Box 36234, GLOSDERRY, 7702

Celebrating 30 years of Excellence in Education!

Wishing you a safe and warm June!

The Macrat Team

Copyright © Macrat Publishing 2019. All rights reserved.

Macrat Publishing

Mac Rat Logo

Tel and Whatsapp: 021 531 5932 / 079 226 2225

Fax: 086 455 4522

Preferred email address: macra...@macrat.co.za

Note: we are working shorter hours at present. Please be patient as we may not respond to your emails immediately, but we will reply as soon as we are again in the office.

Like us on Facebook! FaceBook-icon

Copyright notice: Please respect the copyright on all our material. You may not email or reproduce any of our material without written permission to do so. Photocopiable packs may only we photocopied by the school purchasing the resource pack.

image001.jpg
image010.jpg
image011.jpg
image012.png