How to check if all the files have been synced?

Adauto Serpa

Jul 30, 2018, 4:14:38 PM7/30/18
to lsyncd
Hi guys,

I have an application that writes files to the source directory, synchronizing live in the target directory. At a certain time of day I will stop my application. I would like to know how to check if lsyncd has finished syncing?
In the lsyncd.status log file I have a line that says "There are 0 Delay", does that mean there are no files to synchronize?

Thank you very much in advance!

Adauto Serpa

Axel Kittenberger

Jul 31, 2018, 4:06:33 AM7/31/18
to lsyncd
> I have a line that says "There are 0 Delay", does that mean there are no files to synchronize?

Exactly.

Alexandre Santos

Nov 26, 2020, 7:08:09 AM11/26/20
to lsyncd
Hi
I am trying to setup an application in a redudant system.
The system is using Lsyncd to sync files from the Active system to the Standby system.

My application needs to know if all files are synced.
 - Is there any way to get this information, besides looking at lsyncd.status log ?

The same question for errors. Is there any way to check if the Lsyncd is in error condition besides looking at the stdout/stderr?
For example when the connection goes down.

Thanks in Advance,
Alex