2022 Nebraska Shootout Competition - Late July

Tom Mendick

Dec 6, 2021, 12:27:38 PM12/6/21
to local40...@googlegroups.com
The Nebraska Shootout is targeted for late July 2022, the host club is Homebrewers Anonymous. They are coordinating a location and exact date, once I get confirmation I'll update this email string. It should be somewhere in the Omaha area as they are a local area club.

For those who don't know how the Shootout works, this is a competition that is restricted to homebrew clubs in Nebraska. There are a handful of styles that are chosen each year and each club is allowed two entries per category. We will take all entries from our club in the signup and prejudge them the week before to choose which two entries per category will go on.

2022 Shootout Categories:
The BJCP categories above are links to the BJCP site for each category, if you would like to research which beer styles fall into each category for the competition.

Sign your beers up here:

We've won 4 of the last 5 Shootouts and and this year would be 4-in-a-row with another win. Do not hesitate to sign up and compete even if a category you want to enter may have several entries already. We want to make the decision of the 2 beers per grouping as difficult as possible to give us the best chance to win.

If you have any questions, definitely ask.
The link above will be added to the agenda and meeting notes for each month moving forward.

Brew On, let's win this thing again!
Tom Mendick