FW: I'm seeking co-sponsors regarding a troubling situation in Idaho

businesslist-forward

Jun 18, 2024, 5:27:20 PMJun 18
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

Jun 18, 2024, 5:29:00 PMJun 18
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

Jun 18, 2024, 5:31:23 PMJun 18
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

Jun 18, 2024, 6:03:36 PMJun 18
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

Jun 18, 2024, 6:06:32 PMJun 18
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

Jun 18, 2024, 6:13:13 PMJun 18
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

Fully-agreed-upon facts are in short supply at the moment, but hopefully we will have some nailed down soon.

Or at least a tale of two narratives.

Adam Haman
Region 1 Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Vice Chair, Libertarian Party of Nevada

to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

I will start a ballot on this later tonight hopefully.

As Adam said, the facts are truly in flux.  But they do have a Judicial Committee and a mass removal of officers in an affiliate that wrongfully did this just three years ago is cause for a closer look.  Their Judicial Committee did a great job last time of laying out facts (though I am sure the members are different now).  Let’s see what they bring us.  We cannot have this state of confusion in the midst of a presidential year.  It is my understanding that the current officers control all the assets of the Party and that the State of Idaho is aware of the situation and also awaiting them to internally sort it out through their JC.  I am in favor of this freezing the status quo as far as the relationship of the affiliate with the LNC until we can hear a full airing of the facts from everyone and have a Judicial Committee report in hand.

In Liberty, Caryn Ann Harlos

LNC Secretary and LP Historical Preservation Committee Chair ~ 561.523.2250

Jun 18, 2024, 6:59:14 PMJun 18
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group