FW: EMAIL BALLOT 20240513-03 Appoint new LNC Credentials Rep

businesslist-forward

May 14, 2024, 12:57:04 AMMay 14
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 14, 2024, 12:58:27 AMMay 14
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 14, 2024, 1:26:49 AMMay 14
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

This type of behavior should not be rewarded with additional roles and responsibilities.  And, people who are actively challenging state delegations should not then be made a potential judge in those actions.

to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

To avoid embarrassing you further, I’ll give you this one opportunity to watch what you say to me or about me moving forward and stand down.

There won't be second.

Adrian F Malagon
At-Large Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Chair, Libertarian Party of California

businesslist-forward

May 14, 2024, 1:40:28 AMMay 14
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 14, 2024, 1:53:24 AMMay 14
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 14, 2024, 2:00:13 AMMay 14
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 14, 2024, 2:37:20 AMMay 14
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 14, 2024, 3:08:37 AMMay 14
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

Apparently, asking you to take the high ground was too much of an ask. Since you were seemingly unable to purchase the ladder you would need to join me despite your newfound wealth, I suppose we shouldn’t hold our breath for that donation to make up for all of the shortcomings we experienced as a result of your “service” on this Board.

I know you’re upset about all of the hobbit parallels, and I apologize. I didn’t realize dwarfs get so testy (or whatever your equivalent is) when they’re misidentified.

Adrian F Malagon
At-Large Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Chair, Libertarian Party of California

businesslist-forward

May 14, 2024, 3:20:54 AMMay 14
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 14, 2024, 3:32:13 AMMay 14
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

If you like me, send me a bottle of scotch. If you don’t like me, send me two if for no other reason than to send me to an early grave, but please…no one send me a severed horse head.

Adrian F Malagon
At-Large Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Chair, Libertarian Party of California

businesslist-forward

May 14, 2024, 3:37:14 AMMay 14
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 14, 2024, 9:23:45 AMMay 14
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 14, 2024, 10:53:23 AMMay 14
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 14, 2024, 10:53:33 AMMay 14
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 14, 2024, 11:49:25 AMMay 14
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 14, 2024, 2:28:01 PMMay 14
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

I saw your point of order after I made comments here. I intended to address your point of order separately. It will probably take me a couple more hours. I'm moving as quickly as possible.

Angela McArdle
Chair, Libertarian National Committee

to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

My yes vote yesterday got somehow lost in the ether.

businesslist-forward

May 17, 2024, 11:57:37 PMMay 17
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

I have been asked to bump outstanding ballots as everyone is so busy.  Be sure you have voted.

businesslist-forward

May 18, 2024, 8:08:41 AMMay 18
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

A reminder that my point of order on this motion (and by extension, related ones) has yet to be ruled on.  No vote can be taken/concluded until you have ruled.

Thank you,

Mark Tuniewicz

I saw your point of order after I made comments here. I intended to address your point of order separately. It will probably take me a couple more hours. I'm moving as quickly as possible.

Angela McArdle
Chair, Libertarian National Committee

Region 1 Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Vice Chair, Libertarian Party of Nevada

to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 18, 2024, 4:21:18 PMMay 18
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 18, 2024, 4:44:28 PMMay 18
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

I appeal the ruling of the chair.   It's clear from the bylaws that appointments need to happen 6 months prior to convention for good reason.   To prevent shenanigans.

With best wishes

Mark Tuniewicz
Region 6 Representative
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.

May 18, 2024, 7:16:42 PMMay 18
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 18, 2024, 7:23:09 PMMay 18
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

Of course.  But if the motion passes, the positions change, the appeal cannot be heard in time to overturn.  An in-order motion comes into effect upon passage.  Presently the motion is in order.  If the motion does not pass, the appeal is moot in practice.

businesslist-forward

May 18, 2024, 7:24:42 PMMay 18
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 18, 2024, 9:29:31 PMMay 18
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 18, 2024, 10:15:57 PMMay 18
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

Give it a rest. Everyone has already seen this movie and no one is interested in a sequel.

Adrian F Malagon
At-Large Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Chair, Libertarian Party of California

businesslist-forward

May 19, 2024, 5:00:15 PMMay 19
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

I believe this motion is out of order after re-reading associated bylaws and policy in spite of chairs rulings. In addition, Mr. Malagon left a committee for being unable to attend, so he is unable to perform duties in the upcoming week.

Respectfully,

Paul Darr, Region 7 Alternate
Libertarian National Committee

to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

At-Large Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Chair, Libertarian Party of California

businesslist-forward

May 19, 2024, 9:36:54 PMMay 19
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

When the primary member is unavailable, has a conflict, or otherwise permits it, Alternates can certainly vote.  And there are other reasons, such as if the primary has some personal objection to the subject being voted on.  Our Alternates are not 2nd class citizens, it's best they are not treated as such.  They are important members of the Committee with a lot to contribute.

With best wishes,

Mark Tuniewicz
Region 6 Representative
Libertarian National Committee, Inc.

to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

I will co-sponsor this, if co-sponsors are needed.

After speaking with multiple members of the credentials committee and its chair over the course of this week, I vote no.

A reminder that my point of order on this motion (and by extension, related ones) has yet to be ruled on.  No vote can be taken/concluded until you have ruled.

Thank you,

Mark Tuniewicz

I saw your point of order after I made comments here. I intended to address your point of order separately. It will probably take me a couple more hours. I'm moving as quickly as possible.

Angela McArdle
Chair, Libertarian National Committee

Region 1 Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Vice Chair, Libertarian Party of Nevada

to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

Mr. Darr may vote at any time we decide he can vote and I don't need a note from the principle for the committee, nor permission before he does so.

But just in case, Region 7 votes NO.

to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 19, 2024, 10:18:17 PMMay 19
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

I just assumed maybe you actually felt some shame for your stupid lawsuit, but it’s good to know you have none.

Adrian F Malagon
At-Large Rep, Libertarian National Committee
Chair, Libertarian Party of California

businesslist-forward

May 20, 2024, 8:07:53 AMMay 20
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 21, 2024, 1:20:31 AMMay 21
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

From: Pat Ford <pat....@lp.org>
Date: Monday, May 20, 2024 at 5:24 PM
To: LP Secretary <secr...@lp.org>

I would like to take a moment to thank all of the folks, regardless of their thoughts on anyone of a number of subjects, for reaching out these past few weeks. The emails, letters, texts & phone calls were thoughtful, reasoned, and well considered.

As an LNC Regional Representative, I represent the interest of the Affiliates in Region 8, as represented by the Chairs of each State Affiliate. In each of the 3 Motions voted on tonight, the State Affiliates Voted Aye, unanimously. Accordingly. I vote in the Affirmative.

Respectfully

Pat Ford

LNC Region 8 Representative

businesslist-forward

May 21, 2024, 2:56:02 AMMay 21
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group

May 21, 2024, 5:35:47 AMMay 21
to LNC Business List (Public) Google Group