Re: Digest for learnruby101@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

1 view

Andrew Craig

Jan 11, 2012, 7:34:25 AM1/11/12
to learnr...@googlegroups.com
On 01/11/2012 05:23 AM, learnr...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/learnruby101/topics

    Chirag Dadia <cda...@gmail.com> Jan 10 07:51AM -0800

    I have been trying to learn Rails on my own and love to meet people who are
    doing the same.

    I will be there.

    Chris Ell <chri...@i-site.com> Jan 10 11:17AM -0500

    I will most likely be there, looking forward to it.

    --
    Chris Ell
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

I will unfortunately be out of town, figures right, so hope to be at the next one. just to help get the word out, there are a couple new cool groups in Quakertown, Vi and Git, which are held on monthly.  You can find them through meetup.com