preparing for next release

Albert Huang

Jan 14, 2017, 4:05:22 PM1/14/17
to lcm...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

It seems that a bunch of things are stabilizing in master, and feels like it would be a good time to do a release soon. Are there any outstanding issues that should be fixed before pushing a release? (https://github.com/lcm-proj/lcm/issues).

Albert

Albert Huang

Jan 14, 2017, 4:40:54 PM1/14/17
to lcm...@googlegroups.com
Actually, let me rephrase that: is anybody actively working on fixing any issues and would like to get a fix pushed into master before the next release?

Albert

Tim Perkins

Jan 16, 2017, 12:34:17 AM1/16/17
to lcm...@googlegroups.com

Yes, if it's not too late I have a minor issue I'd like to get in.

Matthew Woehlke

Jan 16, 2017, 11:13:54 AM1/16/17
to lcm...@googlegroups.com
See https://github.com/lcm-proj/lcm/milestone/1. Also, please tag any
issues that should be fixed before a release with the appropriate
milestone; this is why that feature exists in github :-).

The three issues I see there would be nice to have, but probably
aren't critical. I'm also not entirely sure what shape the Windows
build is in, due to limited access to that platform. I'll try again to
look at some of these items over the next week if I can find time.
> --

Matthew