Unassigned Members

Skip Da Shu

Jun 10, 2010, 5:14:12 PM6/10/10
to Linux Against Poverty 2010, lin...@gmail.com
Hey all,

There are several (or more) members of this group that are not listed
under unassigned or any particular team. If you haven't added
yourself to the sheet linked in the first message of the thread below
please do. It will help tremendously in making sure all the teams are
fully flushed out.

Thanx, Skip

http://groups.google.com/group/lap2010/browse_thread/thread/0ef30ac67474c97f?hl=en

Andrei Matei

Jun 14, 2010, 5:46:58 PM6/14/10
to Linux Against Poverty 2010
Hi Skip,

I initially placed myself under "unassigned" when I signed up early
last week. Since I haven't heard back from anyone, I went ahead and
listed myself under "salvage" as it was still open but I can actually
help on any team that needs folks. While assigning myself seemed a
bit counter-intuitive, I hope it was the right thing to do here.

See you all this Saturday.

Andrei
> http://groups.google.com/group/lap2010/browse_thread/thread/0ef30ac67...

Lynn Bender

Jun 14, 2010, 5:57:42 PM6/14/10
to lap...@googlegroups.com
Andrei,

You're in the Google Group, so your "in" as a volunteer.
There will inevitably be last minute changes. Someone might get sick, etc.
Once the computers start rolling in, we'll know where the excess and shortage of volunteers is.

See you Saturday!

-Lynn
--
-Lynn Bender