Victory post (v1.6)

Michał Bieliński

May 27, 2011, 11:24:19 AM5/27/11
to LambdaRogue
Hello everyone. It was posted on 18.05.2011 at
rec.games.roguelike.misc newsgroup.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.roguelike.misc/browse_thread/thread/73edafb802596275

I would like to add one forgotten thing. Game noted file "data/story/
books/interlude-d.txt" was missing.

Mario Donick

May 27, 2011, 11:58:11 AM5/27/11
to LambdaRogue
Thanks for posting this, and for your posting in .misc. I answered
your points.

I found it very funny to read and to see how many strange things seem
to be there.

On May 27, 5:24 pm, Michał Bieliński <Dungeon_Kee...@tlen.pl> wrote:
> Hello everyone. It was posted on 18.05.2011 at
> rec.games.roguelike.misc newsgroup.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.roguelike.misc/browse_thread...

Michał Bieliński

May 28, 2011, 7:52:41 AM5/28/11
to LambdaRogue
On 27 Maj, 17:58, Mario Donick napisal:
> Thanks for posting this, and for your posting in .misc. I answered
> your points.

I still have not got used up to people fleeing USENET so much. It is
natural when you make a forum for player to gather most game-related
posts here. Next time will post to both places. It is a pity you
cannot crosspost between this and rgr.misc.

> I found it very funny to read and to see how many strange things seem
> to be there.

At least LR got some proper testing. :) Now I feel ready to write a
review of LambdaRogue. It should be ready next month. You will get a
line here when its finished.

Mario Donick

May 28, 2011, 1:27:58 PM5/28/11
to LambdaRogue
> I still have not got used up to people fleeing USENET so much. It is
> natural when you make a forum for player to gather most game-related
> posts here. Next time will post to both places. It is a pity you
> cannot crosspost between this and rgr.misc.

I think most players of LambdaRogue don't use USENET. I get most
feedback via e-mail, though.

> At least LR got some proper testing. :) Now I feel ready to write a
> review of LambdaRogue. It should be ready next month. You will get a
> line here when its finished.

Indeed, you discovered bugs no one else reported so far (except the
Dwarvenfall problem). I will surely take care of these.