Re: Abridged summary of lafayette-open-source@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

Dave Jacoby

Nov 6, 2012, 6:57:48 PM11/6/12
to Greater Lafayette Open Source SYmposium (GLOSSY)
Moving it forward a week sounds good for me.

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 6:23 PM, Greater Lafayette Open Source SYmposium (GLOSSY) <lafayette-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/lafayette-open-source/topics

    Ben C Nov 06 06:35AM -0800

    So our November meeting is supposed to be the Sunday after Thanksgiving. Do
    we want to leave it then, move it up a week, back a week, or skip November?
    ...more
    Ed Finkler Nov 06 10:40AM -0500

    I'd tend to move it up a week, but happy to hear thoughts.

    On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:35 AM, Ben C via Greater Lafayette Open Source
    SYmposium (GLOSSY) < ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group lafayette-open-source.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.

David Jacoby     jacoby...@gmail.com